GMDGC Ice Bowl: Ice Bucket XII

Moderator: chris young

GMDGC Ice Bowl: Ice Bucket XII

Postby chris young » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:07 am

This event has been something very special to me for the past 8 years as together we have raised nearly $80,000 for Vermont families!! That is incredible!

But, as you know we are hosting Pro Worlds AND the USJDGC here in 2018! I am involved in several kids camps, course projects,etc as well, so its time to for me to reach out and find someone that has the passion for the game and a desire to help the community. In order to make the 2018 GMDGC Ice Bowl happen I am looking for an Asst TD that will put in a LOT of work,deadication and commitment to this event. This means helping with fundraising and prize collection from local businesses. I spend some time each day Dec-Jan on this event and I would expect nearly the same from this person. If we want to continue to be a Top 2 Ice Bowl then I will need your help, so if you are that someone, or if you know that someone, please send them my way.

The Ice Bucket will continue to be a Top event nationwide, but raising $15,000 each and every year will take a larger team, so please get involved if this is something important to you.

Thanks! and stay tuned for event details to come in the following weeks.....
chris young
Site Admin

Return to Tournaments