VT State Championships/GMPS Finals 10/30/16

Moderator: chris young

Re: VT State Championships/GMPS Finals 10/30/16

Postby Paul Olander » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Great Finals tournament Chris and GMDGC! First round started early and awards were done well before dark. The weather was far better than predicted and despite being cool was dry. The beech understory and the tamaracks provided a foliage season redux and the course had a decidedly (and deceptively) different look without the leaves. Some great golf was played, including Jim Bailey's 63 in the second round, which I'm guessing is about a 1000-rated round. And Alex Benson, playing DG for just a year or so I'm told, threw rounds of 76 and 78 from Golds in FPO. Clayton Davis and Will Gilbert both had sub-par rounds from the Blues; Ole got his revenge in the second round from Golds. Great second round battles in almost every division.

Many thanks to all the players who cleaned up the glow on the course from the PGR the night before, and left the course and the campground looking better than you found it! Even though my job of keeping BuddyDog out of trouble prevents me from walking around (or playing) the course with you folks, the vibe all day was great. Thanks!
Paul Olander

Postby chris young » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:00 am

I need to touch base with Mary Stridsberg in regards to the codes for huklab. Can someone that knows how to reach her, tell her to email me ASAP.

Huklab codes from the event will be live in 48 hrs. GMPS codes will go live Monday!
chris young
Site Admin

Postby chris young » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:26 am

I also have codes and payouts for Casey Tanner, Corey Clark and Drew Fisher. Please get in touch with me for that info.
chris young
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Tournaments